Monday, January 12, 2009

Birthday Blessings

Thank you Sharon for the inspiration on embellishing a personal journal.
While creating a pocket on the inside cover I experienced a sweet moment. Playing on the CD player was Amazing Grace - A country salute to gospel and the song was It Is No Secret...light bulb...idea for a bookmark. I thank the Lord for that inspiration.
I placed these little pictures through out the pages with
a note of how this special lady, Thelma, has blest my life...


and me giving her a flower...I Love You!

This is going to my dear friend on her 85th birthday tomorrow. She has been a spiritual mentor and was my birthing coach when I delivered Samuel 16 years ago.

3 comments:

lorhen82 said...

What a sweet gift! I bet you'll make her day! ~Lori

The Rustic Victorian said...

How nice,,,I love older human treasures, she will be so happy to have this.

My Vintage Studio said...

Beautiful journal! I love the textures and colors. Thank you for sharing your photos.
New give away on my blog this week...please check it out.
Cheers, Sharon