Wednesday, May 11, 2011

REST?

How can one rest when there's
art to be done?

Sold a fabric collage piece (thanks Patsy, a co-worker with my sister) this last weekend while visiting my mother. Went to surprise her for Mother's Day in Huntsville, TX. (see the one I sold on my side bar) This one was almost finished before I left, and today I MADE TIME! to complete...
now I can rest.
10 x 12

Since leopard has become my signature,
here's my new tag design.
I'm wild about it!

Hope you are making pretties
and getting a little rest as well.

~Candy~

7 comments:

Wildflowerhouse said...

Absolutely precious Candy.

Rust: Vintage Inspired Design said...

Hi Candy,
I love your fabric collages...what a work of art each and every one is!
xojanis

Pretty Ragged Threads said...

What a lovely collage. The image is so sweet.

Hugs
Jackie

Robin said...

What a beautiful collage Candy! Love the pearls added to your flower. Have a wonderful day.

Hugs,
Robin

Charlene said...

I haven't been by to visit in soooo long but, thought I'd stop to say hello. I LOBE this little collage piece. I NEED to get creating again. LIFE has just been so busy. And I miss it. You have inspired me! HOW have you been? I am taking a class with KC Willis in December & I am very excited about it. Looks like you have taken one from her. HUGS!
Charlene

Evy said...

Another magnificent collage Candy, and your signature is magnificent!

Belle journée

dix said...

Miss Candy: You did it again,,,created something beautiful.You inspire me!
dix---