Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Tuesday-Time for Tea!


Today is RUDY TUESDAY and you know Ruby loves RED. And it is also my first time to participate in TEA THINGS TUESDAY over at Shabby, Pink and Pretty. As you can see my first picture is shabby, pink and pretty tea time in bed but what is missing? RED!

(click to enlarge for every shabby detail)

So jump out of bed,
grab your RED tea cup pumps and dance
on over to Shabby Kim's place
to see all things tea or show your own
favorite set.

Might be more RED accessories over at Mary's
place where the RED gals gather.
Whether dots or toile, here is one to suit your mood.


And if three or more ladies show up...

I'm set for that too.
(thanks to Country Living)

Sorry I didn't have time to serve anything
with my tea this morning (got a late start)
but I bet some of the others have
something to share. Be it edible or just
some yummy i-candy.

Shabby Kim @ Shabby, Pink and Pretty
TEA THINGS TUESDAY

Tam @ The Gypsy's Corner
THREE OR MORE TUESDAY

Mary @ Work of the Poet
RUBY TUESDAY

~Candy~


5 comments:

Regina said...

Great post Candy.
Love the tea sets!

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Who needs treats with all this eye candy! Everything is just beautiful! Happy Ruby Tuesday! Twyla

bj said...

wonderful reds...i love those polka dot tea pots...:)

Sarah said...

Candy, this is a delightful post. Each one of the tea sets is oh so wonderful! I think my favorite is the red toile. Can you tell me more about that set? I've never seen one like it.
I'm guest blogger for the QCI site this month and I've posted a Three or More Tuesday post there on collectable tins from Brittany, France. Hope you'll stop by for a visit if you have time.
Now I'm headed over to see more red. Thanks for sharing. ~ Sarah

Wsprsweetly Of Cottages said...

I would give my eye teeth for any of those lovely red items you have there! Yes I would! Does the shoe have a mate? I don't care how old I am, I would totter around in those babies just to say I did! I'd probably break my hip...but it'd be worth it! YOU betcha!!