Sunday, October 25, 2009

I'm Dancing in the Clouds!!!

I shared about an incredible art class coming to the KC Willis Lipstick Ranch taught by the talented Lesley Venable of Flatwoods Folk Art. Even though I wouldn't be able to attend the class (darn) I could share about the event and get my name in the hat to win one of her Bound Reliquaries. (See my post from September)
Lesley decided that one book giveaway wasn't enough so she will make two custom gems...one for me and the other for Dawn of The Feathered Nest. This is so cool!!! Dawn is the one who got me blogging in the first place.
So girls I am doing the happy dance
here at RockCandy.

Thank you Dawn for inviting me
into Bloggerville
and
Thank you Lesley for picking
my name.

~Candy~

4 comments:

The Feathered Nest said...

Ohmygoodness Candy!!!! HOW GREAT IS THIS??!! I love Lesley's artwork and am so excited to have won something of hers!!! I'm so glad that you won too sweetie ~ thank you so much for letting me know!! Wishing you a wonderful week ahead dear friend, xxoo, Dawn

Barbara Jean said...

That is awesome Candy.

have super week, it has sure started out great!

barbara jean

June said...

Candy I love her art and I am so glad that you and Dawn are the lucky ones to have won. It is a delight to see it.
Hugs,
June

The Rustic Victorian said...

Congratulations! That is so kewl thay you and Dawn won! She is a wonderful talent.