Saturday, March 27, 2010

I'd like to start Pink Saturday off
with Beverly's visit a new blog challenge.


This lovely pillow is the creation of
Mari at A pocket full of roses

and this is only one of many
pretty pinks she has to share.

Give her a visit (if you haven't already)
I promise it won't ruffle your feathers ;-)


And my share today are some
new magazines
I picked up this week and
a little sneak pink peek inside each.



To add to a little girl's dream...
Dixie of French Lique is having
a giveaway for this very magazine.
Hurry over and pop your name
in the hat if you would like to see
every single page inside of
Flea Market Style.




I loved reading about this
old mill turned cozy cottage.
See the pink blooming tree?



These many outdoor escapes can be
found at your favorite magazine stand
for most of you gals.

Remember Dixie's giveaway
and the list of all the other
Pink Saturday gals
is at Beverly's

How Sweet The Sound

Life's too short not to have
a little pink in it!

~Candy~

14 comments:

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Mari's pillow is so lovely and I subscribe to Romantic Country!! It is just about the only left out there that showcases everything I like!!
Debbie

Dixie said...

Candy-loo! I missed me at lunch yesterday too! I finally got out of there about 2pm... guess I'll have to do what I always do...take a day off to go junkin with you and Terry... hopefully when sister Lili gets here!

I haven't seen that Romantic Country issue yet... but I'm keepin' my eyes open for it! Love Mari's ruffled pillow...
hugs. Dixie!
happy PS and thanks for the shout out...

Debby said...

Beautiful post, Candy. Love all the pretty pics, don't yah just love the new flea market mag, awesome. And that pillow is just gorgeous. WOW!!! I have to run and check out Mari's blog.
Hugs,
Debby

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Great magazines. I need to get to the store. Thanks for the peek. Hugs, Marty

Grace said...

Oh my goodnes 2 of my favorite things ruffles and pink! So beautiful will go visit her now. Happy Pink Saturday! Grace

Julie said...

Hi Candy,Love Love Love the pink porch...
Happy Pink Saturday
xoxo
julie

Mari said...

HELLO CANDY, YOUR SO SWEET...LOL
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR VISTING MY BLOG AND FOR THE FEATURE ON YOUR BLOG, AND TO ALL THE LADIES FOR THEIR SWEET COMMENTS!! I WILL BE VISTING OFTEN, HAVE A GREAT PINKY PINK SATURDAY :p

Mari said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ann said...

The Flea Market mag is going to be a big seller. Love it. The ruffle pillow is so pretty. All the garden flowers are beautiful. I use a wheelbarrow in my yard too.
Ann

June said...

Always love, love your pink Sat. posts Candy! Hey, I think I need a magazine fix after visiting you today!
hugs

Mary Beth @ Live. Laugh. Make Something said...

What a pretty pillow! ...and those a few of my favorite magazines, too! This is my first Pink Saturday and I am enjoying visiting around and seeing all of the pretties! I have become a follower because I seem to end up here ALOT! Please drop in at my place and see my little Basket Full of Sunshine. until later....

Maggie said...

Happy Pinks!

In Shoes We Trust,
Maggie Mae
"Do these shoes match this purse?"

Kissed by an Angel said...

Happy pink Saturday to you!! I love the pillow, it's beautiful!
Hove a great weekend.
xxxx

Pat @ My Tattered Elegance said...

That pillow is to die for. Thank you for sharing all the books and pics. Hope you had a great weekend.
Hugs, Pat