Tuesday, March 23, 2010

TEXAS Treat!


Texas is in for a real treat! KC Willis of Lipstick Ranch is coming to town next April 2011, for two weekends of KC collage camp. A whole weekend in the beautiful Clark Mansion, with other crafty chicks, soaking up instruction from one of the best. I just booked a room for me and a friend which filled up the first weekend. Check out KC's blog to see her work and check out KC On The Road, but ya better hurry before it fills up. I think this is better than winning the lottery!

All above options are my own gitty ramblings.

8 comments:

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Oh Candy...
You lucky duck you. I hope you will share a few ideas with me. I would so love to attend a camp like this. What fun you all will have. Think of me will you?

Take lots of pics too. Have a beautiful Tuesday sweetie.

Country hugs and much love, Sherry

Nancy's Notes said...

Oh you are a lucky one!! Oh do fill us in, what fun that would be to be there!!

A new follower,
Nancy's Notes from Austin

Cherrie said...

That is one beautiful house! I bet you are going to have fun!

GwendolynKay said...

Sounds like a wonderful week. I am jealous! What a great get away. Have fun.
Blessings!
Gwen

Kissed by an Angel said...

Sounds great!! What a gorgeous photograph!! Texas is on my to visit list - pretty near the top too!!!
xxxx

Debby said...

WOW!!!! This is wonderful and I am excited for you. FUN,fun, fun...
Debby

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Lucky you! And to be in that gorgeous mansion!! Please tale lots and lots of pics to share with us!
Debbie

Dixie said...

Sounds like great fun to me ! But April 2011!!! Good grief girl... you know I have trouble planning for next month! So who's going? Terry? Ya'll will have a blast!