Sunday, March 14, 2010

Whatsoever things...

Finally brethren, whatsoever things are true,
whatsoever things are honest,
whatsoever things are just,
whatsoever things are pure,
whatsoever things are lovely,
whatsoever things are of good report;
if there be any virtue,
and if there be any praise,
think on these things.

Phil. 4:8


Sunday is a time to gather with
old and new friends.
To share our blessin
gs and
our struggles.


And I just met to new ladies,
real ladies...

Lady Pamela of
Lady Pamela's Cottage
She created the pretty framed
button heart (above)

and


Tracey of
Raggy Girl Vintage


These are her beautiful tulips.

Both these ladies are new friends of
Janis of
Junk Dreams


All three are Canadian cuties!

Happy March Silver Sunday blessings to all my
friends...both near and far.

Beth of Gypsy Fish is hostess of
Silver Sunday
She's also having a giveaway!


~Candy~

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Candy, Happy Silver Sunday and Pink Saturday. (I missed PS this week). That little town is Petersburg, Va. :)

Rust: Vintage Inspired Design said...

Hi Candy,
Thank you so much for posting about my sweet friends!!
Happy day!
xojanis

xinex said...

What precious goodies! And how wonderful to meet with blogging friends. Don't forget to come visit and look at the goodies I got from you. Thanks again, Candy! I love them!...Christine

The French Bear said...

Wonderful friends and from Canada too!!! Me too! Love the Bonjour!!!
Hugs,
Margaret B

Julie@beingRUBY said...

Hi Candy
Thanks for stopping by my way.. I love that Silver Bonjour.. tres chic!! xx Julie

Gypsy Fish said...

Love your silver sunday goody....but I must say..your re do on the coffee table is fantastic! thanks for participating in Silver Sunday...see you next month...
{{gypsy hugs}}
Beth