Wednesday, April 13, 2011

new toy!

Sears Kenmore Computerized Sewing Machine

Whenever my man puts on his 'gonna built something' hat and starts grunting like Tim Allen, he's got this little smile on his face. And you've probably seen it on your guy's face...I'm gonna need new tools! Well ever since I returned from KC Willis collage camp I've been dreaming of this new tool. Machines! I love machines. Some girls want flowers and diamonds but give me a lawn mower, weed eater, or a John Deere Gator and I'm in hog heaven.

My sweet man ordered the last one Sears had and I'm on my way into the big city (Austin) to pick up my new toy.

Happy Dancin'

~Candy~

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, I'm so jealous !!!
Have fun and I expect to see great things from you.

dix said...

Miss Candy, how wonderful! A new toy with which to create! Can't wait to see some of your fabulous finished products! On my way to hear K.C.'s talk at Mimosa this afternoon!
dix---

The Feathered Nest said...

Yay girl!!! I love sewing machines....and getting a brand spankin' new one is the best!!! I'm so glad your package arrived safely ~ I pray the egg remained in tact ~ enjoy sweet friend, hugs and love, Dawn