Sunday, July 19, 2009

Psalm 27


This is my first Sunday Favorites re-post
from March-my third month of blogging.


Chari from Happy To Design
is the hostess of this meme.



One thing I have asked from the LORD, that I shall seek:
That I may dwell in the house of the LORD
all the days of my life,
To behold the beauty of the LORD,
And to meditate in His temple.
For in the day of trouble He will
conceal me in His tabernacle;
In the secret place of His tent He will hid me;
He will lift me up on a rock.
And now my head will be lifted up
above my enemies around me;
And I will offer in His tent sacrifices with shouts of joy;
I will sing, yes, I will sing praises to the LORD.

~Psalm 27~

8 comments:

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Beautiful Psalm. So many blessings. Hugs, Marty

Its So Very Cheri said...

What a blessing. I love Proverbs as well--so many treasures.
Cheri
www.itssoverycheri.blogspot.com
3rd week of July give away going on

Lynn said...

Lovely to think about.

Terry said...

Howdy Candy
What a beautiful post.
Such a wonderful Psalm.
I love the art you chose to go with it .
Thank you so much for re- sharing
these amazing words.
Blessings of joy to you and yours .
Big Hugs
Happy Trails

anareis said...

Estoy haciendo una campaña para recabar donativos para mi proyecto de minibiblioteca comunidad y otras actividades para niños,niñas y adolescentes en mi comunidad que carecen de aqui en Rio de Janeiro. Necesito ayuda de todas las personas de buen corazón,se puede donar 5,00 à 20,00,las donaciones se enviaron cartas(correspondencia).Mi comunidad es muy pobre y la necesidad de donar ayuda. Para enviarme un correo eletrónico daré la dirección de correo eletrónico remessa. Meu: asilvareis10@gmail.com Ayudarme ayudar a mis hijos. Faça una visita a mis blogs: Eulucinha.blogspot.com ,me agradecida. Que DIOS nos bendiga a todos.

Chari at Happy To Design said...

Hi Candy...

Welcome...welcome...welcome, my friend!!! So happy to have you join in with Sunday Favorites!!!

You couldn't have chosen a more lovely post to reshare on Sunday Favorites!!! Psalm 27 is one of my most favorites Psalms!!! I find such solace in the Lord's secret place and such renewed strength!!! I am thankful for His Ways and I rejoice!

Have a super Sunday, my friend!
Chari

Kat said...

What a beautiful post, especially appropriate for Sunday favorites! And I love the artwork you chose to accompany it. Kathy

Rosy Inspiration said...

Love your blog, thanks for sharing. Beautiful through and through.