Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Blogging Angels

Here at my place things change... move around... you know, kinda like life.

My outlook on life changes...
moves and morphs...

as my vintage soul explores.

My rose colored glasses from my youth
have changed into...
just plain reading glasses.

But do they have to be plain?

I don't think so!
Here's me looking at you
and wishing wonderful blessings
to my blogging angels
where ever you are.

This little cracked, chipped & faded angel
is joining
White Wednesday
over at
Faded Charm.

Pop your glasses on and
go check it out...

~Candy~

4 comments:

Dixie said...

you make me smile... ;)
Dixie

Anonymous said...

Adorable! What a cute angel! So sweet!

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

I would love for you and Dixie to come to the blog party, we'll have fun. Did you know there's a new store opening in your area, House Wren (they have a blog, House Wren Austin, you might google). It opens July 1st. I'll have to come that way and check it out. Have a great rest of the week, T
PS. Spoke w/ Bev this morning, would so love to come back and see her shop!

The Rustic Victorian said...

Your so funny Candy.

Marcie