Friday, June 10, 2011

Pink?

Life has been a bit crazy here,
I'm missing out on posting and visiting.

But I have been gathering
wedding ideas...
I love the romantic shades
in this bouquet.

And also collecting inspiration
to help me finish a pillow project.
I just stumbled onto Angela Lace
a blog
loaded with delicious pinks.

With daughters and grand daughters
she is no stranger to pink!
This cute little covered soap
lacy thingy caught my eye.
and I love the crocheted
pink flowers on
this pillow.

Hope you have time to visit Anglea
and also all the other
Pink Saturday gals.

Wishing a pink cotton-candy
weekend to you all...


~Candy~

12 comments:

stefanie said...

love all these photos!!!

stefanie said...

love all these photos!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow...so pretty!
Happy Pink Saturday!

Stop by and visit me too!


Ciao Bella


CREATIVE CARMELINA

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Beautiful pinks here today!!

Hugs,Deb

LadyV said...

New here...Enjoying your blog. The Pink Saturday photos/projects look like projects that I'd enjoy. Thanks for sharing the link.

Blessings,

Vee

Charlene said...

Hey sweetie!!! Looks like you have been busy. But, weddings are so special! I adore that pillow in the last photo of this post.

Went on a short vacation with your little buddy Austin... he sure is growing up! I will be posting photos of him swimming at Lake Texoma sometime this week. Hope you have a wonderful PINK Saturday/weekend. HUGS!
Charlene
PS... Did you go to Paper Cow Girls again this year?

Grace said...

Candy, I love the pillow. So fabulous. Happy Pink SAturday. Grace xoox

Olivia said...

That last picture is so dreamy, I could just curl up and be in heaven right there!
Hugs,
Olivia

LV said...

Get out into blog land today. The bloggers have so many weddings featured.

RobinfromCA said...

Mmm...luscious vintage pinks in that wedding bouquet. I finally blogged about my daughter's wedding but she was more of a Blue Monday girl. Given that the wedding was on the beach it was stunningly appropriate (she says with no prejudice).

Robin

Dixie said...

thanks for the link! love the pink (as you know!!)

have a great week. Dixie

Kathy @ Sweet Up-North Mornings... said...

Yummy pinks!
xoxo~Kathy @
sweet Up-North Mornings...