Monday, June 20, 2011

One step closer...


...to my second trip to the Round Top Antique Show in Texas. My introduction to this huge extravaganza was last spring when I just went for the day. That's when I saw miles and miles and miles of tents and I knew I must come back for the fall show. So with two BFFs, we have booked this charming B&B. Knowing that places fill up fast, I was so delighted to stumble onto this little jewel just 15 miles down the road. Oma's Country Cottage had a few open days in between a California lady that comes every year and another group coming the last weekend of the show. And if you are still looking for a place, I do believe there might be a few days open in the middle of the week.

I thought this blue cottage was the
perfect post for
Blue Monday
at Smiling Sally's

Hope your week is off to a good start...

~Candy~

3 comments:

black eyed susans kitchen said...

Pretty house...I am a little jealous...would love to get to that antique show!

Kim, USA said...

A 15 miles is not that far. For sure you gonna have fun this fall with bff's. ^_^ Happy Monday!

Blue dress

Dixie said...

You did a great job girlfriend! We're gonna have us some good old Texas Cowgirl fun!!